Top-producing residential real estate team is looking for a Buyer’s Agent to work alongside husband and wife principals. Must have strong communication skills, an internalized work ethic, be goal-oriented and have a passion for serving clients with a positive mental attitude. Other key attributes include:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to block out distractions and truly listen to clients.
- Ability to build rapport and create a sense of comfort with new prospects.
- Ability to diffuse difficult situations and fashion win-win solutions to all parties involved.
- Ability to effectively advocate and negotiate contracts on behalf of clients.
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain calm within tight deadlines.
Job & Technical Skills:
- Understanding of the residential real estate market.
- Competency with computers, software programs and navigating the Internet.
- Personal organizational and time management skills.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate showings when buyers are available.
- If not presently licensed as a Realtor, the drive to become licensed ASAP.
This opportunity is not for everyone. We're not looking for someone who wants to "try" real estate as a possible career. A Buyer's Agent on our team will be supported with systems, staff, leads and mentored with 35+ years of experience from the principals. Please send resumes in PDF format only to Sarah@NovosadRE.com. We look forward to talking with you soon.