Selling or buying this year? It's still all about the inventory -- just a 1.2 month supply on the Grand Rapids Association of Realtors (GRAR) after nearly half of 2018 has ticked by.
- The average home sales price is $217,175 vs. $202,899 this time last year.
- That's a 7.0% increase in value year to date.
- Unit sales are down -2.8% for 2018 vs. the same time last year.
- 133 homes priced $500,000+ have sold out of 4,367 residential transactions year to date - just 3.0% of total sales.
- Did you know there are 3,050 Realtors and Brokers on GRAR? Wow!
Are you thinking of selling? We can help you get your home ready for market presentation and project your closing costs and net proceeds. Give us a call today at 616-437-0209 to discuss how we can assist with your real estate needs.
Have a great summer!