Here is The Novosad Team's summer 2018 update for the Grand Rapids area real estate market:
- Year-to-date, the average sales price for homes is up 7.9% to $222,120.
- Closed sales are down -3.5% over the same time period last year.
- The choke-hold on listing inventory continues -- only a 1.3 month supply overall -- but more homes available over the $500K mark.
- Prices are up significantly in Caledonia, Forest Hills, Lowell, and Kenowa Hills.
Consider these average sales price numbers in suburban school districts as of June 30th:
- Byron Center $296,740 +4.4%
- Caledonia $303,388 +13.2%
- East Grand Rapids $433,596 -0.02%
- Forest Hills $413,918 +11.4%
- Grandville $227,400 +5.5%
- Hudsonville $274,945 +6.2%
- Kenowa Hills $217,966 +16.6%
- Lowell $255,858 +15.5%
- Northview $228,894 +3.2%
- Rockford $288,318 +3.1%
How has your home fared? Call us to book a pre-listing consultation. We'll show you how to take advantage of this strong seller's market!